Jul 18, 2014

Lovin' Lately | Volume 1


Haim - Days Are Gone | I've been playing this puppy non-stop. These 3 sisters fuse R&B, pop & classic rock into a beautiful style all their own. A few of my favorite songs are Falling, The Wire & Don't Save Me

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe | How am I just learning of this brand?! This spray rocks - it creates as little or as much texture as I want without weighing down my hair or making it greasy, it actually gives me MORE volume.

Revlon Color Stay Gel Envy Top Coat | This little bottle is my new bestie. Although designed to be used with Revlon's Gel Envy Polish I find that it seriously extends the life of any polish. No lie, I can go a full seven days without chips and my nails look great, just as shiny on the 7th day as they were on the 1st.

Old Navy Drappy Shorts | I found these this past weekend and have been wearing them just about every day since. I throw them on with a simple tee and flip flops and I'm ready to go.

The Fault In Our Stars | I don't know how to put into words how much I loved this book. Green's writing is some of the best I've ever read. I plan on getting my hands on Looking For Alaska & An Abundance of Katherine's next.

Victoria's Secret Half-Zip | This half-zip is over-sized with a slouchy comfortable fit. Looks great paired with cut-offs on a cool summer night.

Pixie Natural Brow Duo | I took a chance on this baby when my Lancome eyebrow pencil crumbled into a hot mess and was pleasantly surprised with the results. I have the color Medium Brown which when applied sparingly fills in my brows nicely. Oh, and it lasts all day without smudging or fading.

Body Shop Mandarin Body Butter | This was a impulse buy a few weeks ago, I couldn't pass it up because it smells AMAZING. Seriously I want to bathe in this stuff. My skin loves it, I will definitely be buying it again.

No comments: