Aug 4, 2014

Make-Up Wish List

Sweet Catastrophe Blog | Make-Up Wish List

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I've been trying to get rid of my cheaper make-up products lately for those, that while more expensive, seem to perform better and last longer. I've already picked up an Anastasia Brow Wiz Skinny Pencil (which I love!), and a Stila blush in Hot Pink so my list is getting smaller (although I seem to keep adding to it). The Lancome foundation I've used before and loved but wanted to see if a cheaper product could work - short story - bad idea, I'm planning on going back to Lancome ASAP.

In the primer and eyeliner department I'm a bit lost. I've tried quite a few but nothing has sold me yet. An Ulta rep advised me to try Tarte's Clean Slate Poreless primer so I plan on picking that up and I've heard good things about Kat Von D liners. The Tarte and Lorac palettes are gorgeous and I certainly don't need both - but a girl can dream! Which would you choose?

I would love to hear your suggestions - any products you absolutely cannot do without? Or maybe you have tried one I've mentioned and could fill me in on what you thought?

On The Blog This Week

Favorite Low Sodium Foods | Living With Meniere's
Daily Read | My Favorite Bloggers

No comments: